Google Tasks (G Suite) Integration

I am requesting a native integration with Google Tasks and Monday.com.

Problem: Monday.com is not reliable on all devices, platforms, etc. Our users are always at a loss for what to do next. Task systems in other problems have native syncing with Google Tasks, but not Monday.com. Monday.com is continuously evolving and will one day truly become the hub of the software we use. A Zapier connection is possible but requires setup, training, and room for technical errors.

Solution: Provide a native Google Tasks and Monday.com integration to serve as the hub to see what is due in other programs and Monday.com easily. I view this as a temporary fix as Monday builds solutions for users to forgo other applications (i.e., our CRM). We could argue this functionality as a long term solution with Google Tasks easy-to-understand functionality.

We operate on G Suite. Our team loves the reliability, simplicity, and accessibility of Google Tasks. It’s integration with Google Calendar, and our CRM is great. Google Tasks does not have advanced features nor collaboration. We use Monday.com for all projects that do not require our CRM.

We see a significant benefit if Tasks assigned in Monday.com are visible in Google Tasks and vice-a-versa.

I think this would be a great addition to the product, having a 2 way sync would great improve agility , mostly when working on private boards.

5 Likes

I think it is a basic requirement for so many people!!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to state this request so clearly. I wholeheartedly agree with every word.

It is now 3 years later … I have seen this request across a few threads and wondering what is happening.

Not only would we use this feature internally within our organisation, I am busy with a Business Automation process for a client that would love to integrate this feature.

Any updates from Monday.com?