Google Contacts - Monday

Why can’t we synchronize Google contacts on Monday? Also, when we register a new customer on our phone, we have to take the same steps on Monday too. Whenever we want to call a customer, we have to open the Monday app and make the call. But I want to make my call through my default calling app and be registered on the Monday app. What do you think, guys? Maybe I couldn’t find the solutions, and if so, I’m sorry for that.

Feature request: ability to sync contacts two ways with a Monday board being used for CRM/contact records. Ideally this would work similar to the Hubspot Contacts integration where you can map columns to corresponding Google Contacts fields. As Monday powers up CRM functionality, this should be a high priority since it’s table stakes with most CRMs.

I’m surprised this hasn’t been a feature request on the community before (though there are some Q&A threads about it). Plz vote & add any links to threads that should be merged in, folks!

1 Like

Related thread:

Only five votes for this? I can’t believe it. It is hands down in top 5 features of a CRM.

11 votes… seriously. One would think that such basic functionality would be there from the start.

I think this is a fundamental feature

Unbelievable how this feature is not implemented yet…

Yes, would love to have this feature implemented!

CompanionLink has launched added two-way contact sync from any monday board to Google Contacts. Check it out here.

Still no solution on this topic?

Hey @Makturk - would you be able to elaborate further on your second point here? From my understanding you’d essentially like to sync calls/contact management from your device system directly into monday, is this correct? Can you confirm what your default calling app is?

If Monday led the way in creating and supporting a 2 way sync between apple contacts or google contacts, it would be a game changer for independent sales professionals in a multitude of professions. I’ve been looking this over and quite frankly it is not super complex to execute and in fact I’ve mapped it out, created the specifications, and gotten quotes from various developers but the cost to create this is to great for any one individual unfortunately.

@BiancaT is there any way to open a dialogue about this?

Hi all,

I am with zzBots! I think we have a good solution! With zzBots you can easily sync data from Google Contacts and Monday.com. Both 1-Way and 2-Way Realtime syncs.

You can check this Bot Pack out here: https://www.zzbots.com/store/mondaycom-google-contacts-2-way-sync

And to top it off, there is also a FREE plan!