Kanban View Across Multiple Boards (Support in dashboards)

Hey Folks,

Super stoked to announce the beta of Multi board kanban view. Our team would really appreciate it if you could try it out and share your feedback. The beta version will be available until our app is listed on the marketplace.

This also shows subitems as separate cards ( as long as they have similar status labels )

To share your feedback, use the live chat in the app, write to me at kranthi@thoughtflow.io, or leave a comment on this forum

As a thank you for trying it out and sharing your feedback

• You’ll get a 20% off, once this app is listed on the marketplace
  • We’ll prioritise any feature requests

Useful links:

Click here to install the beta app on your workspace

Click here to watch a demo video

Leave a tip, to support continued development :slight_smile:

Adding my vote for a Kanban Widget in Dashboards (within monday itself). I am currently rolling out CRM with an original deals board and a change orders board. The Commerical team is setting priorities for both and it would be ideal to be able to pull both boards into a Kanban view to display the two sets of high priority items together.

1 Like

Great news, monday.com community!

We’ve heard your requests for a multiple board Kanban view, and we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our Kanbanify app in the monday.com marketplace!

Kanbanify streamlines your workflow by connecting multiple boards to one powerful Kanban view where you can add filters to prioritize your/your teams work and stay focused.

There is also a free plan to get you started!

This is just the beginning! We’re constantly adding new features based on your feedback. Let us know what you think and suggest features you’d love to see!

Thank you,

Stela (Head of marketing)

Appstorm

1 Like

Hey Heather, it’s possible to achieve with the app Same Item Multiple Boards - You can bring items from 2 boards into one and set a kanban view

1 Like

@garfield-labs thanks for the tip! I will keep this app in mind for future use cases, looks as though it could be really useful. For this particular use case I really don’t want to have to maintain an additional, master board, solely to support Kanban reporting. So will go without at this time, hoping that monday will support directly.

@Stela1 thanks for letting us know, this is a very interesting option for this particular use case at our org. I will check it out.

1 Like