Thanks for including me! As a long time m.com supporter, I am thrilled that you’re bulking up your CRM capabilities. Here are a few initial comments from me/my team that is using m.com as our CRM.
(1) Leaders need to be able to assign tasks to their teams’/peers.
(2) We have to manually kick back the time an activity happens (by a few moments) for it to log as “done” or bear the burden of circling back and marking it done in activities or my week. Need a solution to easily handle at the time of logging to reduce steps and thus human error.
(3) Would like to have separate activities and activity boards for separate divisions.
(4) Need a solution to set future activities
(5) Need to be able to tag teammates in communihub to call their attention to an activity.
(6) Need to be able to attach documents to communihub activities
(7) Need attachments send through m.com to not be links but actual attachments.
(8) Looking for a capability (like most competitors) that when you log in to the CRM it has you log emails to deals and contacts. Right now, deal bleed with similar stakeholders is causing clutter and making it tough to get to the necessary content.
(9) Need pulse ID’s to automatically be integrated in to the @neverlog
(10) Need to be able to add entire URLs to @neverlog
(11) Better visibility of where activities originated from in my week. They all funnel from the activities board but need to know the root of what pushed it to the activities board.
(12) Need the ability to tag multiple external stakeholders to the same action
(13) Need the ability to tag multiple internal team members to the same activity
We launched m.com as our CRM last week, I am sure as we navigate the next 30 days, our wish list will evolve.