Looking for a Monday Wizard to assist with Setup, Integration & Automation PRONTO

We are a global company that is need of a savvy workflow system that allows our teams in Australia, Japan, UK, US and Germany work smarter and rapidly. I am the Lead UX that understands what needs to be created, so now is time to work with an expert to create some magic and bring it to life.

We are looking for full integration and automation between our departments.
Engineering, Product, Design, Content, HR, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Communications

We would like to integrate with Teams, Figma, Jira, Confluence, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sharepoint, Outlook.

We are after intuitive, user friendly experience that improves the workflow and provides the information that is required for each of our employees to see the relevant tasks, statistics and data they require. We want to communicate and collaborate with ease improving our efficiency while also gaining insight.

Are you qualified and up for the challenge?
Lets chat today and start the ball rolling!

1 Like

Hi @monicac

Welcome to the community! You are in the right place to find an expert to create such a system for you. My name is Elena and I’m the founder of Kick Consulting, a Monday.com Expert and Partner from Australia.

My team of 14 have implemented several complex integrations and workflows and worked with a number of both Australia and US household names. We would love to see if we can help you.

We offer a complimentary 1-hour initial meeting to discuss your pain-points, needs, possible steps forward and options. You can book a session through this link. If you are unable to find suitable time, please let me know and I will contact you with more availability.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Elena

Hey there @monicac and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

This sounds like a very exciting project and I would love to see if the team at CarbonWeb could be of assistance to you. We are located in the US and look to build long lasting partnerships with businesses while we tailor their monday.com environment component-by-component.

I would be very interested in learning more about you, your business, and the goals you have for your workflows. If you’d like to connect for an initial consultation please schedule here: Consultation - Ricky.

There are a ton of great partners to work with and I hope you find the right fit!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Cannot recommend these guys enough- Codemap.io I was very happy with the 2 projects I did there, they do good work. Good luck with the project!

IO Integration is currently working with other global organizations and we are up for this challenge!
If you’d like to schedule an intro call with us send an email to jenna@iointegration.com.
This sounds like an amazing opportunity. You’ve got some great partners to choose from!

Hi @monicac,

Your use case sounds very intricate and I know our teams would enjoy working with you on finding your specific and unique whole solution. We have dedicated teams including our Solutions Engineers and our full stack Development Team of integration experts, based in Australia with an international crew and a global customer base.

We’re the APAC 2020 Partner of the Year, a Platinum Partner, a monday.com Preferred Partner, and we love a good challenge. It would be great to have a non-obligatory discovery call with you and find out more about your current situation and see if we can help.

Please feel free to drop me an email via peta@upstreamtech.io or use the below link to book that call.

Chat with Peta

Thanks and kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hi,
Sounds like an interesting project, and something well within my area of expertise.
I would be glad to help you out on this
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew