Main board format for content design

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me.

I want to use Monday.com for a content design workflow but I can’t see a format that will work for me.

For example, say I’m creating 3 pages of content in a sprint. Each page is a separate topic but has an identical workflow eg desk research, SME interview, user needs, writing, testing etc.

I name the Group. I then add the page names in 3 task fields. (I realise the pages are not ‘tasks’ but what else can I do to see a snap shot of my workflow for each page?)

I create 6 status columns for tasks in the workflow, but I also need to add a timeline to each of these columns. This doesn’t seem possible even if I allocate each page to its own group.

And as for using the Kanban…

If anyone can help, it’ll be much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @N21Content :wave:

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We have several sprint based clients and plenty of experience in these solutions as well as detailed project management requirements so I’m confident we can help.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and see how we can help.

Meet with Peta

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hey @N21Content! Just hopping in here to see if you were able to find a good solution for this! If not, shoot us a message at support@monday.com and we’d be happy to assist further with this! :blush: