Manage duplicates option is missing

I can’t find the “manage duplicates” option anywhere. Before I could find it in the 3 dots on the dashboard, then in more actions and then “manage duplicates” but now I can’t find that option anywhere in a specific non profit account. I see that in another monday account I do have this option, but in the account that I want to use this functionality it does not appear anywhere.

I have customers who do have this option available in their accounts, having only Monday WM pro, without CRM sales.

It is really a useful functionality.

Thanks.

Hey Jose,

The feature should only be available via the Sales CRM product, however, it might be available in some Work Management accounts if a specific feature has been granted in the past.

That said you’re welcome to send me a DM with the email to the non-profit so I can take a closer look!

1 Like

Hi Bianca,

Thanks for the information! What I have been able to see is that this feature is still active in the old Work Management account interface, and in the more updated accounts they removed it. It’s a shame that it is now integrated only to CRM Sales, as it was very useful, today it would have been helpful with one of the nonprofits we support.

Hopefully the product managers will reconsider bringing this feature back to all products, we used it and it was useful.

Thank you. (: