Monday.com Answers: How to export and print the Gantt

@Mark_K @craig @zoki @tylerrake @Kayla-monday.com

Make sure to vote for this issue to be resolved so that it can be focused and added to the pipeline queue

https://community.monday.com/t/print-gantt-chart/14538

3 Likes

The fact we cant have a decent viewer or a pdf print of the gantt chart unless this poor excel version is quite frankly frustrating. It hinders me the usage of this plataform almost completelly.

3 Likes

@monday-team do you have any update on the Gantt export availability?

@monday-team, update on having a usable gantt export?

My client requested an 8.5x11 pdf of a Gantt chart we had shared with her, and the fact that I cannot easily complete this simple request is ridiculous. Truly embarrassing for client communication. The enormous ‘Monday’ branded footer obscures my data, there is no way to include our company branding that is present elsewhere within our account, and the export doesn’t even include dependency lines. Seriously considering wasting my time re-entering these dates into Microsoft Project rather than send anything from Monday.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience with us as our team have worked behind the scenes to develop this particular feature. I can confirm that export to PDF feature is currently in gradual release to all accounts, with an expected full release ETA for the end of this month. You can find more information about this release via our announcements page here In development: Export Gantt to PDF, where we post all new and upcoming feature releases in the platform :slight_smile: