Monday.com for CRM

monday.com for CRM

Hi guys! monday.com can be used as a CRM, you can create a sales pipeline, manage your clients, accounts and more.

When creating a pipeline you can assign an account manager on a people column.

You can add a text column for the point of contact from company or lead you received. We have an email column for that POC as well. You can add date columns to indicate contract start and end point, or last contacted, and of course you can write updates on that lead or client in the updates section.

More cool features for a CRM include a World Clock that gives you an indication of your client’s timezone, along with a location column that indicates where they’re from. Our tags column is great to link together a few boards. Example, if I use the same tag on two boards or multiple pulses, when I click on that tag I can see everything with that tag in a crossboard search that could be useful for CRM’s as well. For example, to show industry your clients relate to. You can use status columns to indicate priority or status of that deal.

Another great tool is using our number column and formula column to create forecasts according to your workflow.

If your company uses monday.com in different forms I would love to know! Just add a pic and explanation on this thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love this! To take this CRM to the next level, I recommend using the email integrations :slight_smile: Check them out here: [https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002427060-Email-Integration-?abcb=88984]

2 Likes

I’ve just seen the Clearbit integration that’s on the Monday.com roadmap. (For those who haven’t googled it, https://clearbit.com/ can look-up person and company data using emails and domains. In other words, it can automatically fill out your CRM information.)

However, I see it’s REALLY expensive. $12,000 / year for a salesforce integration. Or $99/year if you manually use their API.

It would be AMAZING if Monday.com could somehow broker that price to be more afforadable to Monday.com users. Otherwise, I’m not sure how valuable it will be as an integration for most of us.

3 Likes

Interesting feedback! Will pass this along internally and see what we can do with that, if anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent, it helps us with the accounts receivable and the payments that should be made

1 Like

I see Salesforce, Sugar, Pipedrive is on the roadmap.

I’d like to suggest ESPOCRM. It is gaining rapid traction as a fresh and clean opensource CRM and has a good websocket API.

@olof thanks for the suggestion!

Can you open this as a new topic under the Feature Requests category?

Hi all,

I am user, after create new item, I input phone or email into this item. So Monday can show or notification or not allow me to input the same phone or email that already existed in another item?

Hope that to hearing feedback from you soon.

Hi everyone!

We’d love to see how you’ve been using monday.com to manage your CRM! What features you’re using, workflows and more! Feel free to upload a screenshot of your boards, and share a couple of lines about it!

We’re excited to see how you’ve set it up so far! :muscle: :sunglasses:

Hi everyone,

Pretty new here and I’ve started to use monday.com as a CRM but have a specific question.

We have multiple sources of leads - Architecture firms, Developers, Builders etc. We pitch our services to them with the goal of being brought on to specific projects. I want to be able to associate specific projects with specific leads - Architecture firms, Developers, Builders etc. to ensure that we can manage the web of connections. I also want to be able to click on a specific Architecture firm and see what projects they are associated with.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

A

Hey @AlecHussain

First, you should request access to the beta feature caked something like Multi Link Feature. There is a thread on this in the community.

Then you can use the Link to Pulse and Mirror columns. I suggest creating a few CRM related boards. We have 4 linked boards. Deals. People. Organisations. Actions.

There are probably simpler ways but this structure makes it easier to integrate with other apps.

Hey @AlecHussain, agreed with @TheOtherPM! I would recommend writing in to support@monday.com so we can grant you this feature and help figure out the structure that works best for you specifically :slight_smile:

Sometimes people have one board with all of their leads on it, and then they use status columns to denote specific projects and specific firms. Then if you created a saved and filtered view for one firm, you could see all projects associated with them. This article details how: The board filters

I’m a Realtor and most of my clients are couples. I’m using Monday as a CRM and would like to know what makes sense in terms of managing couples/families. I’d like to find a solution that:

• integrates nicely with Mailchimp
  • allows me to update both members of a couple with the same status change.

In other words, am I organizing my couples as a couple, with their separate phone numbers and emails in the same item, or is each member of a couple a separate item and linked somehow?