Monday tips: Checking out the Board Views

Hey community! Charlotte here again with a monday tip for you: play around with the board views! Your default board view does not have to be the regular old table!

Think of your main table as the place to dump all the data and information you need, and your board views as the ways to display and differentiate the data so it’s easier to see and understand right away.

Here’s a video discussing the different board views SUPER briefly so you can get an idea of the use cases and value of the different types of board views.

Do you have a board view you’ve never used because you’re not quite sure how you would use it or what its value is? Let me know and I’ll make a more in-depth example or use case of that board view!

Check out our post and discussion in the Facebook monday community group

here!

Hi
I’d love it if you could reorder the views once created.

Regards,

Vik

Vik Paw

Group MIS Manager

International Schools Partnership Limited

+973 3948 1249

**CAUTION:**This email originated from outside ISP’s network. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

| Charlotte Kirkham CharlotteK monday.com Team Member
January 10 |

• | - |

Hey community! Charlotte here again with a monday tip for you: play around with the board views! Your default board view does not have to be the regular old table!

Think of your main table as the place to dump all the data and information you need, and your board views as the ways to display and differentiate the data so it’s easier to see and understand right away.

Here’s a video discussing the different board views SUPER briefly so you can get an idea of the use cases and value of the different types of board views.

Do you have a board view you’ve never used because you’re not quite sure how you would use it or what its value is? Let me know and I’ll make a more in-depth example or use case of that board view!

1 Like