My Work Calendar - can't see Friday/Saturday

I can’t scroll on the calendar view in My Work to see the full week. I tried enlarging the web browser and zooming in and out but I still can’t see Friday and Saturday. I know our account is set to have Saturday/Sunday as weekends and to show weekends in the calendar. Anyone else having this issue? Or have suggestions to fix?

[quote=“Karen Curtis, post:1, topic:92716, full:true, username:KarenC2”]Obamacare
I can’t scroll on the calendar view in My Work to see the full week. I tried enlarging the web browser and zooming in and out but I still can’t see Friday and Saturday. I know our account is set to have Saturday/Sunday as weekends and to show weekends in the calendar. Anyone else having this issue? Or have suggestions to fix?
[/quote]

Hello,

I understand how important it is to have a functional calendar view. Unfortunately, the new Outlook view doesn’t allow mouse wheel scrolling to navigate through the calendar. However, there are a couple of workarounds you can try:

Use the Scroll Bar: At the bottom of the calendar, you’ll find a scroll bar. You can use it to view the entire week1.
Week View with Overlaid Calendars: If it’s acceptable for you to use a horizontal view, try the Week view and overlay all your calendars. You can also press Ctrl+F1 to collapse the ribbon, which might give you more space to see the entire week1.
Remember, if enough users provide feedback about this limitation, there’s a chance that Microsoft may work on a solution.

Hope this will help you.
Best regards,
florence023

Hi,

This was super frustrating for me as well. There is a simple solution:

1. Select “Customize” in the upper right hand corner.
  2. Click into the “Calendar” tab.
  3. Select the drop down menu labeled “Additional Settings”.
  4. Uncheck the “Hide Weekends” option.

Now you should see the full week.
I hope this helps!