Need few ideas for Quickbooks Automated Invoice tracker template

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with the QBO Automated Invoice Tracker template from Monday.com. This template allows you to pull invoices from Quickbooks Online (QBO) into Monday.com, which is great for keeping track of your invoices in one place. The real-time syncing between Quickbooks and Monday.com is a great feature that saves a lot of time.

However, I’ve run into an issue where I only want to see invoices for leads that I have on my Monday.com board. I’m not sure if this is possible, so I’m looking for some ideas on how to achieve this.

If anyone has any suggestions or has a similar accounting board that they’d like to share, I would really appreciate it.

Also, I’m curious if anyone else is using the QBO Automated Invoice Tracker template from Monday.com. If so, how has your experience been with it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Like

Hey @Mobihere1 Thanks for your feedback!

This is a common enhancement request we have received this past month. We’re going to do some research and see what it will take to make this possible.

If you’re still a subscriber, please submit a feedback form on our website so we can keep in touch about future updates. platformpioneers.com/contact-us