I’m still pretty green when it comes to using Monday.com and I’m scouring this help community for answers (this place rocks btw) but I’m not quite sure I’m finding what I need.
I am currently managing two complex projects out of 2 separate boards but have a need to report on them together. I need to provide the following information to my executive team:
- Open & overdue tasks and who they are assigned to.
- Open tasks due today and who they are assigned to.
A couple super helpful things to mention:
- Task Owner is a text field as not all the people are in the platform
- Both boards heavily use sub-items
- I have other items displaying on the dashboard that I was easily able to figure out
I’m looking for one place to present all of my data and have made my way in to dashboards but from my understanding the subitems are currently not supported in here? I’ve even tried creating a table view inside each board and embedding them in to the dashboard but apparently the subitems are an issue in the filters of the boards as well?
Is there an app or widget I may be missing that can help? If not and I need to wait for subitem feature released, will they even cover the things I need? I need to begin reporting on this stuff on Friday so any help is appreciated.