Nested if loop to

On my board i have the value of DMS Sell ex tax, and the 20% & 30% calculations in seperate calculations, i want a formula to to check if this is in budget based on a value entered by the user.
At the minute i have a column to check this separately for each:

IF(MINUS({Value (DMS Sell)ex tax},{DMS POTP (20%)})> {Partner-Quote/ DMS-Cost$}, “YES”, “NO”)
IF(MINUS({Value (DMS Sell)ex tax},{DMS POTP (30%)})> {Partner-Quote/ DMS-Cost$}, “YES”, “NO”)

These work fine in their own column’s but I want to combine them into 1 column and using a status comlum to check with it is Q1 then the to show yes or no for calculation 1, and if Q2 to display yes or no for the 30%

My attempt for this Nested if loop but comes back illegal

IF({Quote Type} = “Q1”, MINUS({Value (DMS Sell)ex tax}, {DMS POTP (30%)}>{DMS - Within Budget ?},“YES”,“NO”)),
(IF({Quote Type} = “Q2”, MINUS({Value (DMS Sell)ex tax}, {DMS POTP (30%)}>{DMS - Within Budget ?},“YES”,“NO”)))

Dose any have any solutions for this ?

@Tommy605

The proper syntax should be something like this (assuming that {Quote Type} is always either “Q1 or Q2”):

IF({Quote Type} = "Q1", IF(MINUS({Value (DMS Sell)ex tax},{DMS POTP (20%)})> {Partner-Quote/ DMS-Cost$}, "YES", "NO"), IF(MINUS({Value (DMS Sell)ex tax},{DMS POTP (30%)})> {Partner-Quote/ DMS-Cost$}, "YES", "NO")))

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.