NetSuite Integration

Hi Everyone,

I am a Monday Club Member not that really has anything to do with my topic :rofl: :joy: but I wanted to put it out there. So my company just switched our ERP system to Netsuite and would love to see an integration for Monday and Netsuite in the near future. I am having to do a lot of manual work to update one of our boards where we track our Purchase Orders and if they have shipped on time and when they have shipped. If we update a PO I then have to go search the PO and update it on the board. It would be amazing to eliminate the amount of manual work I am having to do. Diego Villa is my account manager at Monday.com.

We had the same needs and we developed our own custom integration plugin for NetSuite :slight_smile:

I would also love to see this. I want to make information like inventory levels more visible to parts of our organization that don’t need to be in NS. Or if not a direct integration, an integration with a connector like Celigo.

2 Likes

This is exactly what we are after here at my business.

To my understanding a company called Tray.io provide Netsuite and Monday.com integration. Might be worthing having a look at their website

I have, but their cheapest option is $695/mo, billed annually. Would much prefer Monday add it directly :wink:

1 Like

Hi there @tragedyiam ,
My name is Sam and I am part of the Strategic Alliances team here at monday.com.
As part of our efforts with one of our strategic partner KPMG, they have developed an integration between our platform and NetSuite.
Let me know if you would like to learn more. :slight_smile:
You can either reach out to Diego or email me (sam@monday.com).
In the meantime, here is a link to a live webinar we hosted about the integration:
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IfO3ke3fiE] (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IfO3ke3fiE)

What are you thoughts on Skyvia and integrating the two platforms using this?

We have the same use-case, and wanted to know if you guys have any documentation for that.