New Integrations: Facebook Ads & OneDrive

We’re excited to share with you that we’ve just released the first two integrations that we worked on doing our integrations hackathon!:tada:

With our OneDrive integration you’re now able to add files directly from your OneDrive account!
Simply click on add files and choose OneDrive!
To learn more check out this great article

Ads Manager is a Facebook tool used to create, manage, and track your Facebook Ads campaigns. You can now use monday.com to integrate with Facebook Ads to manage your campaigns and your work all in one place.
To learn more check out this great article

Stay tuned for more exciting news! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Would be great if you could add filters and time ranges. I have an account with a lot of history and a lot of old / paused campaigns are synced :).

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @robin!

Do you want to open a feature request for this? :smiley:

love this integration with facebook ads

but I can only see data from the campaign level.

As someone who runs ads on facebook, a good part of my analysis with my campaigns happens on the ad set level. it would be amazing to see what is happening with my campaigns in the ad set level on monday.

Would that be possible?

2 Likes

I agree with Pedro. All of our management occurs at the ad set level, and all our client-facing reporting occurs at the ad level. I was hoping to make a dashboard of our ads for our clients but I cannot do that unless I can show the ad level report. It is also useless if I cannot pick a time range.

As an Ad Supervisor at a marketing agency, I was very excited to see a Facebook Ad integration, but I was extremely dissapointed to only see one very minor feature connected to it.

Are there any plans to expand this integration in the near future?

Edit: I have added a feature request here: READ THIS FIRST - How to submit Feature Requests & Feedback in community.monday.com

1 Like

I can’t access shared OneDrive folders to upload to Monday.com. Can we only access folders we own?

Hi @TeresaL

Are you trying to access them through your monday.com Desktop App by any chance? Our Desktop App currently does not support file uploads from cloud services.

Hi Erick,

I’m accessing Monday.com through my web browser. I can upload OneDrive files that are mine, but not files that are shared with me, even though they are part of the OneDrive repository.

Outlook-3tjvptdz.png

@ErickE-monday.com, my team is also having the same issue as @TeresaL. Unless we were the original creator of the shared folder, we are unable to upload any files from OneDrive that belong to that shared folder. We are all using the web browser, not the desktop app.

@robin @pedro.ibr @treyedwards

You can get the granular facebook marketing data using kpi zoom app