Not getting parent details for subitem for CREATE and UPDATE pulse for Activity_logs API

Hi,
For Activity logs API for a subitem board

{
  boards(ids: [{subitem_board_id}]) {
    activity_logs(limit: 100, page: 1) {
      id
      entity
      event
      data
      user_id
      created_at
      account_id
    }
  }
}

We are getting the parent details for a subitem for Delete_pulse and not for CREATE and UPDATE pulse

{
  "data": {
    "boards": [
      {
        "activity_logs": [
          {
            "id": "#####",
            "entity": "pulse",
            "event": "update_column_value",
            "data": "{\"board_id\":#####,\"group_id\":\"topics\",\"is_top_group\":true,\"pulse_id\":#####,\"pulse_name\":\"ac\",\"column_id\":\"status\",\"column_type\":\"color\",\"column_title\":\"Status\",\"value\":{\"label\":{\"index\":1,\"text\":\"Done\",\"style\":{\"color\":\"#00c875\",\"border\":\"#00B461\",\"var_name\":\"green-shadow\"},\"is_done\":true},\"post_id\":null},\"previous_value\":null,\"is_column_with_hide_permissions\":false}",
            "user_id": "#####",
            "created_at": "16684048247056888",
            "account_id": "#####"
          },
          {
            "event": "create_pulse",
            "data": "{\"board_id\":#####,\"group_id\":\"topics\",\"group_name\":\"Subitems\",\"group_color\":\"#579bfc\",\"is_top_group\":true,\"pulse_id\":#####,\"pulse_name\":\"ac\",\"column_values_json\":\"{}\"}",
            "created_at": "16684048077528568",
          },
          {
            "event": "delete_pulse",
            "data": "{\"board_id\":#####,\"pulse_id\":#####,\"pulse_name\":\"pc event\",\"value\":{},\"previous_value\":{},\"parent_board_id\":#####,\"parent_item_id\":#####}",
            "created_at": "16681687478085878",
          }
        ]
      }
    ]
  }
}

Hello there @Yash!

I have shared this with our R&D team. They will take a look into it and I will update you as soon as I have a reply from them :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Matias

Hello again @Yash!

I have spoken with our team.

This is something that our API is not doing right now (not a bug). I have taken it to them so that it can be implemented.

Having said that, I would not expect this to be implemented any time soon and I don’t have an ETA on it.

For following this, all changes to the API are announced in our changelog.

Thank you for the feedback!

Cheers,
Matias

Hi @Yash,

I just wanted to update you that we added subitem support for the create_pulse and update_column_value events! You can find more info in this post :slight_smile: