It would be great to have a place/funtion/view to write general notes that are not task/pulse related.
Something like Dropbox Paper, Google Docs, Teamwork Notebook, ClickUp Docs, etc.
Why we would need this:
- write briefing
- meeting notes
- onboarding infos
- How-Tos and instructions
- open position descriptions (connecting it with applicant form)
- write down general ideas/thoughts/strategies
- rich text (H1, H2, image insert, links, bullet points, etc)
- possibility to set “share public”
- table of content (H1 automaticaly creates a chapter section on top)
- collaborative writing (different users can edit in real time)
- ability to write comments and text suggestions (like Google Docs) this way it could even replace our article writing tool
- ability to connect to task (like one
Question to Monday.com:
Any info from @monday.com if a feature like this is in planing?
Question to community:
Do other users in this community have input/suguestions on how they handling briefings, meeting notes, How-Tos and so on? Where do you guys write/keep stuff like this?