Notes / Docs / Paper / Word

It would be great to have a place/funtion/view to write general notes that are not task/pulse related.
Something like Dropbox Paper, Google Docs, Teamwork Notebook, ClickUp Docs, etc.

Why we would need this:

• write briefing
  • meeting notes
  • onboarding infos
  • How-Tos and instructions
  • open position descriptions (connecting it with applicant form)
  • write down general ideas/thoughts/strategies

Features:

• rich text (H1, H2, image insert, links, bullet points, etc)
  • possibility to set “share public”
  • table of content (H1 automaticaly creates a chapter section on top)
  • collaborative writing (different users can edit in real time)
  • ability to write comments and text suggestions (like Google Docs) this way it could even replace our article writing tool
  • ability to connect to task (like one

Question to Monday.com:
Any info from @monday.com if a feature like this is in planing?

Question to community:
Do other users in this community have input/suguestions on how they handling briefings, meeting notes, How-Tos and so on? Where do you guys write/keep stuff like this?

Great idea! I would suggest a board for now pulses will be subjects with connection to other boards…

I wish they’d start with something as simple as Evernote integration, adding it as a file source along side drive, box, Dropbox etc. do you can attach notes to a pulse or update.

Hi @jk193 @Sven.H @nikolamujdzic, I’m designer for Meetly (www.runmeetly.com), a meeting notes tool that allows you to take free-form notes. We are currently designing on an integration with Monday and are looking to talk to existing Monday users who might find our tool useful. Would you be will to hop on the phone to tell us more about what you’re looking for?

@mellamojordan84 I will DM you :wink: