Options for proofing (annotation on files)

I’m managing Graphic Design projects and need a good way to proof & comment on artwork within Monday at the item level since currently this only happens through email.

I see that you can annotate/make comments on an image file that is added to a files column but I was hoping that files/images uploaded in an Update could also be annotated on…is there any way to do that as I don’t see the option? I would prefer it in updates where I can @mention someone and keep track of all discussion/changes in one place and not have to add more columns.

Also, usually we use PDFs for review but the annotation feature only seems to work on images (jpg’s etc)…any timeline on when this feature may be available for other file types like PDFs?

2 Likes

Yes! We are looking into the same capabilities for documents as well. For now, we are using Adobe Reader pdf files to make proofing changes to documents and the edits don’t translate very well into Monday.com. I am wondering what everyone uses for proofing within monday.com

Hello. Has this feature been added to Monday.com yet?

1 Like