Ordering Groups

I use groups to contain related sets of projects. I work in auto, so the groups are by vehicle manufacturer. It is really wild to me that there’s no way to order groups based on progress. Does anybody have a work-around they use to track which groups need the most work done and which groups are good to go?

Hey @markmarkmark Welcome to the monday community!

it is unfortunate that the group functionality is somewhat limited. However, I think you can accomplish what you are looking for with a ‘chart’ view. Either as a view of the board or as a separate dashboard. Create a Chart and set the x axis to ‘group’
You could stack on a status column to understand which items are complete in each group as well.

Hope that helps!

Hi @markmarkmark

It look like this post here Ordering Groups - #2 by timlittletech might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hi @markmarkmark

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.