Over 15 important boards disappeared

I have spent the last day or so stressed out because my boards that contained valuable information for my company and my client’s have seemed to have vanished. My goal was to duplicate a workspace. When I duplicated it, it all of the content that was in the duplicated workspace and original workspace was GONE. I didn’t delete it. I’ve also checked the trash and archived folders. Of course nothing was there because I didn’t delete it. Monday.com deleted it. I am fairly new to this platform. I may only be about three-four months in and something seems to go wrong often. I’ve tried to reach out to support and chat several times. I even provided them with a video, evidence of the board being there a few days ago, and information regarding the steps I took to duplicate the workspace before it disappeared.

No one has been helpful. I am really frustrated. Can anyone else help me with this and explain how in the world this is possible? I will loose thousands of dollars and a months worth of time if I cannot locate these boards. I cannot afford that. Thanks

Hi Nikki,

I am really sorry to hear of this situation, I can certainly understand the frustration and urgency to get this resolved for you. This certainly sounds strange…

Can I kindly ask that you please send me a private DM (via the community) with your email so I can check on your correspondence with our support team so far and escalate this as soon as possible?

Thank you in advance :pray:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting me. I am new to the community. A few moments ago, I attempted to locate the PM link in the community. I also conducted a search online, but I couldn’t find instructions on where the button or link is located.

Could you possibly assist me? Thanks.

Best,
Coach Nikki Divine

1 Like

Hey Nikki,

No problem - I will reach out to you directly!

You will see my message via the message icon, under your avatar in the top right hand corner:

Screen Shot 2024-03-05 at 1.30.56 pm

Let me know if you have any issues!

:no_entry_sign: I have been contacting support for two weeks. This has even been escalated to the owners. Apparently, this happens often. If you are reading this & you are considering Monday.com, DON’T.

Remember, everything that appears to be great, isn’t. monday.com has deleted over 15 workspaces with confidential information and important information that has caused me thousands of dollars.

It has been weeks and they still have not given me an explanation nor have they restored my boards. I’ve even escalated this problem to the owners.

They do not care about customers. Google “My boards disappeared on Monday.com” This has been happening for years & they still haven’t fixed their software. If you want to lose money, clients, & valuable information, sign up for Monday.com. You’ve been warned.

Hi Nikki,

I have reached out to you via a direct message to look into this for you - I kindly ask that you check your messages so we can work with you towards a resolution.

I completely understand your frustration and want to do my best to rectify this situation for you as soon as possible :pray: