"Permission Denied! Your token doesn't grant access to boards:write"

I build a Monday integration that gets data from an external source every day. When I use this integration on my own boards they work fine, but when I integrate the integration on the board of the company im working for the board won’t update and I get the error:

"Permission Denied! Your token doesn't grant access to boards:write"

The integration that the error returns is “Import data - Integration” (red underline in the screenshot). I checked the permissions for the full application I’m building. As you can see in the screenshot below I have the boards:write permission activated (blue arrow).

So my question is: How could I get rid of this error? Is there a separate user permission that needs to be activated? Or am I missing something else?

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Stan!

I see that this is version 2.0.0 of the app.

Do you know which version the other account is using? If they are using an old version, they can go to their admin configuration, into the apps section and update it. That could be the source of the issue.

There is no app in the admin configuration. This did not solve my problem.

Hello there,

In the admin section, the users will see something like this:

If they have the app installed, in this “Apps” section, they will have your app and they will be able to upgrade it if there is a newer major version released.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Matias