Pre-populated or pre-filled forms

Hi!

Default values or automations don´t seem to work with what I’m proposing.
We often share forms with external partners/clients. We might only use one board for several clients, but we would like to share with them a prepopulated form with their data, so that neither them or us have to fill those.
I have seen a topic suggesting to be able to modify URL with query parameters, which would avoid having several forms per board, but just prefilled data would be awesome and more friendly user.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Same here. Please provide the syntax for a URL to set values as default in the form.

2 Likes

Definitely need pre-filled form using URL parameters. Seen it done in other softwares

1 Like

I would like to know if there is a way to use a form to fill in columns with a selected item, instead of creating a new item. Currently, the form generates a new item, but I would like to update only specific columns of an existing item.

Additionally, I’m interested in knowing if there is a possibility for a form to fill in sub-elements.

1 Like

Im looking for the same. Perhaps the item could appear as a dropdown option for the name. This would be perfect.