Problem with guest rights

Hello everybody,

Currently we found new issue with guest rights and I would like to ask you, if you might have some idea how to fix it.

Please let me describe it to you bellow.

1. We created new board and added our supervisor as guest Added_guest

2. Then in Subitem we wanted to set rights of who can change the status

3. Unfortunately we cannot find our supervisor there (Martin) – until yesterday it worked everytime, is that some new bug? Supervisor_not_found

If you would like to see how we have set the rights internally, then please look at screenshot

Could you please check it and let me know what we can do with this issue?

I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hi @NikolasPekarek

I did a quick check and it seems to work fine for me. I assume you board is a shareable board. Has Martin got the invite to join the board and did he accept?

Also I believe (not sure though) that you can’t have guests from inside your own organization. Is Martin invited with an external email address (not within your own domain)?

Hi @NikolasPekarek :wave:

Sorry to hear you’re having issues here!

Can you please try to open your account in an incognito window, or a different browser, and let us know if the issue persists?
If it does, can you please pop me over a private message with your email address and account URL and we can continue to look into this together :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,

Dani

Hi again @NikolasPekarek!

Just wanted to check how you were getting on with this, and if we could be of any further assistance?
We’d be happy to help!

Best,

Dani

Hi again @NikolasPekarek

As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and close this thread.

If you’re still having issues with this, or if we can assist in any other way, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to help!

Best,

Dani