Produce an interactive dashboard from our boards

We are a small fast growing VA company who have used Monday for approx 6 months. We have a boards set up for each client with standard groups for each one eg

Work this week
Forthcoming work
Pending work awaiting others
Completed

Some workspaces also have groups unique to them.

What we’d like to do is have a board where the items on work this week appears on an integrated board for all clients. Items auto appear on this if due date is within x days. It needs to link and sync back to its own board not copy.

Might be easier to explain on a call.

I would also want us to be taught so new clients coming onboard can be added to the dashboard easily. I

If you can help please email grant@pacloud.uk and we can set up a call to discuss.

3 Likes

Hello @PAcloud !

Nice of you to write in.
I think the new MyWork feature would solve this for you without having to do any kind of extra development or configuration: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019300579-My-Work

If this doesnt work for you I advice to find a way to monitor this in a Dashboard, normally you want to avoid having multiple items representing the same task in different places. How many active client boards do you have? There is a restriktion of 10 boards per dashboard on the PRO plan and 50 boards per dashboard on Enterprise.

My advice would be to see if MyWork would solve it for you. If you do not see myWork in your account you can contact support and ask to be granted the feature. IF mywork doesnt fit your needs, you are more than welcome to follow up with us and book a meeting to further discuss.

Omnitas Consulting are platinum monday.com partners. We are located in Stockholm, Sweden and operate world wide. We are responsible for some of the most complex monday.com implementations out there. Thanks to this we have been awarded Best professional service partner by monday.com both 2019 and 2020.

Hey @PAcloud

Congrats on your quick success! I believe monday.com will be the key to continuing that as you move forward. At CarbonWeb we’ve done something similar for one of our clients. I do agree with @Thomas-Omnitas that the MyWork feature may be a good solution for your team.

However, if you are interested in having a quick consultation I would be happy to see how we could develop this solution out further! Feel free to grab some time with me here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi @PAcloud Welcome to the community! Sounding the proverbial gong; I’m with Thomas and Ricky that myWork could be a great solve for your needs.

However if you do have additional questions and/or are looking at working with a partner, I’d be happy to sit down for a free consultation to discuss your monday.com needs and best practices!
here is a link you can book some time: Calendly - Tim Little

Best!

Hi @PAcloud,

I have sent you an email :slight_smile: