Program Management Workflow

Any good resources on creating a program management level workflow/process? Currently trying to build our boards to function more as a PMO and trying to understand best as an end user of how to organize projects, connect them and update them seamlessly.
Edit: I don’t need the templates as those are easy to find and use. What I’m looking for is someone’s actual process of using and updating them on a regular basis. Like what does the day to day process look like for someone using the templates.

Hey Candace! Have you had a look at our PM templates? Maybe these could be a good fit for you since most of them have workflows with automations already built-out - you just input your specific project info. You can find them at Customizable templates to get your team started in minutes.

Let me know what you think! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for the response! Maybe I wasn’t clear in what I was asking. I don’t need the templates as those are easy to find and use. What I’m looking for is someone’s actual process of using and updating them on a regular basis. Like what does the day to day process look like for someone using the templates.