Questions about Jotform/Excel to Monday, hidden field in forms, and combining boards

Hi.
I’m with an animal rescue. Our president passed away and we are trying to organize her less than organized system. We’ve used jotform and spreadsheets until now.
I’ve imported the spreadsheets that contain animal related info into a rescue workspace I found and it looks like it will be very useful. That went into one workspace.
I imported the jotform results (containing people related info) into a different workspace.
The people info - I found where to make it into a form. We have one field (notes) that I need to keep (it contains our notes as we work up applications) but it cannot be visible to people filling out the form because it’s for internal use. I cannot find a way to hide that one field from people submitting the form?
Lastly (I think) I would love to connect the two workspaces so they can share certain data. It works as two workspaces but would work even better as one. A thing I would especially like to share is adopter names and foster names, which come from the jotform workspace.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to get this going or what I might be doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.