Reciving error: [200] [{"message":"Field 'items_page_by_column_values' doesn't exist on type 'Query'

Starting earlier today, we have started receiving the following error in make.com since the new API version has been released:

[200] [{“message”:“Field ‘items_page_by_column_values’ doesn’t exist on type ‘Query’”,“locations”:[{“line”:1,“column”:2}],“path”:[“query”,“items_page_by_column_values”],“extensions”:{“code”:“undefinedField”,“typeName”:“Query”,“fieldName”:“items_page_by_column_values”}}]

This is happening across multiple make.com environments on a variety of monday modules in make.com.

The odd thing is, when run manually, it will work 90% of the time, and 10% of the time it will fail. When run on schedule, it fails every time.

I can’t make head or tails of what is happening, however it has broken dozens of scenarios.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mark

4 Likes

I wonder if this has to do with monday.com having done the change in default as a staggered rollout? If make did something like when the default started to change to 2024-01, they removed their specification of API version and started to rely on “default” to be 2024-01 but not all servers are treating 2024-01 as the default yet?

2 Likes

Thanks @codyfrisch - interesting idea. I have put a question to make.com as well but not expecting a timely response.

@Matias.Monday - any additional thoughts on this one?

1 Like

As far as I can tell, the issue is that Make isn’t specifying the version number when it sends the query (it goes in the header). The query is the new API version, but the default version hasn’t changed yet on Monday’s end, so it throws an error.

In a newly created scenario, the version number is sending, in existing modules it doesn’t… at least not most of the time.

I presume when Monday changes the default version sometime today, it will all start working again. Hopefully someone can give us an idea when that will be.

Make need to look into why the version is only being included sporadically.

There’s an “integromat devtool” browser extension for at least chrome and edge that allows you to see the full API call being sent. This is what it shows…

Old scenario, no version number, gives error:


New scenario, exact same module/query, includes version number and works fine:

2 Likes

Thank you! I think you’ve found the issue. This should be resolved quickly since I’m sure a lot of users from both Make and Monday might be experiencing problems as we do.

@Julia-monday.com I believe that perhaps this is not something you can directly solve, but I’m sure you could help us ensure that the right people can take action.

As I’ve always said, you’re the best! Hugs to the entire Monday team :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Here is the make.com community post about the issue also:
Problem with Monday.com modules changing to new API version - #23 by nurdini - Questions & Answers - Make Community

3 Likes

Thank you! You just saved me some time :slight_smile: Hope Make devs fix this soon.

2 Likes

Looks like things will be running again soon…

2 Likes

Thank you for raising awareness on Make!

1 Like

My scenarios are running again normally. So seems to be fixed.

1 Like

Yes, everything is up and running again for me too!

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I can also confirm things are working for me as well now, all scenarios running smoothly.