Recommendation for API Translation integration and API hosting

Hi,
I am looking for pointer to an integration which will host a public API and will transform the requests to requests suitable for the Monday.com CRM api to consume.

The public API needs to be set up so that it supports the queries that match the REST format for the industry that I work in and make it look like it is Monday.com responding.

The public API needs to handle the authentication (or proxy it) and other security requirements.

Are there any products out there that I can subscribe to?

Thanks,
Peter.

Hi Peter, could you please elaborate on why you need to translate the API requests to Monday? Why not use Monday API directly?

At Aurinko.io we provide a virtualized unified API for various CRMs so perhaps your scenario applies but I’d like to understand what you’re trying to accomplish exactly.

You can email me directly at alexey at aurinko dot io. Thanks

Hi There!

I would recommend not overcomplicating any translation as there is a great platform called Make.com to enable any integration of outside applications without a lot of hosting and coding.

We are a partner and can help get you set up with that if it is of interest. Contact us on the link below!

Mike B
Automation Architect
AXANEXA

Thanks Alexey,
The situation is we are a wholesaler in an industry with other competing wholesalers. We are seeking to provide the same looking API endpoints facing to a number of retail customers so that the retailers don’t need to reengineer their BSS to do business with us.

Therefore the CRM needs to be abstracted away from the industry agreed API structure.

Thanks also for the link to your product. I’ll certainly check that out.

Thanks,
Peter.

@PeterNZ Sounds good. Email me if you want to chat. If I understand the required abstraction better I can tell you if Aurinko could handle it for you. It should be possible to have a domain alias with us, mapping Aurinko API to Monday API (and other CRMs potentially). Thanks

Thanks Mike,
Yes I like Make.com as a product and was proposing to use it in the architecture however it looks like the hosted API would be provided with the webhook functionality. I cannot see any documentation about how it would support multiple business partners connecting to this, such as supporting multiple API keys etc.

Is Make.com able to support multiple API end points to multiple business partners that need to be individually authenticated?

Thanks again for your reach-out.

Cheers,
Peter.

Yes it can as long as each has a unique API Key for their platforms. then the scenarios would be built accordingly.

We can definitely help you with that stuff as we have done it before and can show you how to build your own in Make.com.

Reach out if you want to explore via our website and lets explore this together in detail!

Mike B
Automation Architect
AXANEXA