Recurring Date from Previous Year

Trying to find a way to get Anniversary Dates as well as Birthdates to reoccur on the calendar every year. For example, if I have an employee whose birthday is February 2nd, 2002 and they have a hire date of June 14th, 2019, how can I have these dates show up yearly on my calendar? I would like to be notified a week prior to each of these dates, yearly. Is there any way to do this?

Recurring dates in general would be great. We have some bills that are due monthly or quarterly and I have to track them manually.

Is there any type of update on this?

Any updates on this? It seems to be a frequently requested thing, but I can’t find a solution for it. Anyone have any tips or work-arounds?

is there any update on this??

This doesn’t have quite the functionality you’re looking for, but it may be a workaround for some things - Recurring Automations

Unfortunately, it looks like there’s only daily, weekly, and monthly - not quarterly or annually (but maybe it’s easier for the monday.com folks to add those on!). And you’d potentially have to set one up for each bill/set of bills/recurring event, rather than linking it to a “date” column.

What I want to know is how to make a recurring automation for “the end of the month,” which might be the 30th or 31st (or 28th or 29th, for February), as we have timesheets that are due on the 15th and “last day” of every month.

Monday folks, help us!

1 Like

It’s crazy that I can’t set an item to recurr at a specific interval from a specific date. There are monthly/yearly/quarterly tasks that I need to set up now, not the day of, and then I may need to edit them. I can’t believe this isn’t a feature of a major project management platform in 2022. Wow.

2 Likes

Are there any updates on this? Can there not be a toggle that allows you to repeat calendar items?