Recurring meeting tasks based on days before or after the meeting

I apologize if this is a newbie question. Each month I host a meeting. There are about 75 tasks for each of these meetings and they are set up based on days before, day of or days after the meeting. For accountability, I need to be able to export the entire series of tasks showing completion date and name of the person who completed the task. I would like to put in October meeting, October 17th and the entire task list auto populate to the actual dates those tasks are due based on the 35 days prior to meeting or 2 days post meeting idea. Is this possible and if so, could you show me how?

Hi @Hayly - have you looked into Dependencies in monday? This way you can automatically shift dates of dependent tasks. Please note this is only available on PRO and ENT plans.

How to set dependencies on monday.com – Support

Hope this helps!
Mark

Hey!

We’ve been inspired by all these comments about creating this feature and good news, we went and created the app! :rocket: We’ve just launched Recurring Tasks, which now allows you to create recurring/repeating tasks in your monday.com boards. It is currently in Beta so please download it, give it a try and we would love to know what you think. :smile: I’ll also be more than happy to directly feed it back to our team! If you want to book a chat with me directly, here’s my calendly: Calendly - Amalia Rubino Muñoz

Thanks,
Amalia