Refresh Button to Apply Filters After Making Changes to Board Items

I love the fact that Monday does not immediately apply my filter to changes I make to a board view. However, it would be helpful if there was a simply refresh button so that I could apply the current board filter in relation to my board AFTER I make changes to my board.

For example, let’s say my board is filtered to exclude all items where the status is DONE. And let’s say I add a new item (Item 2) to that board with the status “Not Done.”

If I want to apply the current board filter to my items, which would result in Item 2 being excluded from my view I would need to refresh the page. It would be easier if I could simply click a “refresh” button.

Again, to clarify, I like the fact that Monday does not immediately apply the filter, thus resulting in my item disappearing from view before I have a chance to enter data in the rest of columns. But when I am done entering the data in the other columns and am ready to have my filter applies, I would like to be able to more easily - and quickly - do so by simply clicking a refresh button.