Request: Keep Calendar One Way Sync Feature

I have recently learned from chats with Monday support that the Google Calendar one-way sync feature is no longer supported and will be removed at an undetermined time.

I’d like to request to keep this feature as it is very helpful in creating a completely separate calendar of events. This is such an important feature that the two-way sync integrations does not do as:

1. The separate calendar allows me to keep my personal calendar free from the clutter. Two-way syncs only adds events to the main/personal calendar, so unless I’m creating multiple Google accounts and linking to each separate sync, my calendar will be filled with a multitude of Monday events + meetings.

2. Having the separate calendar allows me to share and have my team/stakeholders/clients/etc. to view and subscribe to the calendar, allowing for easy tracking from all parties.

If this feature is no longer supported with Monday.com then look into zzBots. With zzBots you can 1-Way or 2-Way sync your Google Calendar and Monday.com and keep them up to date in realtime.

If you have any questions or need help setting up, just chat with us on our website.

Hi @dnmonday ,

We have recently released the app Google Calendar Sync which let’s you choose any calendar from your Google account, and allows you to build 1-way or 2-way integration with them.

If you want to see the app in action first checkout this demo here