Hi monday lovers. We are proud to announce our Round Robin Assignments (see marketplace) app got on update. With the addition of a status based trigger the app now supports three different trigger types and two methods to define the team. The available trigger types are:
- When item is created; this recipe can only exists one time in a board.
- When checkbox is ticked (multiple checkboxes are supported); when the checkbox is unticked the assignment for that item will be cleared.
- When status change; you can add multiple of these recipes as long as the status value is unique. This enables you to:
- Define a team to pick from for reviewing the item
- Define another team to pick from for pricing the item
The team can be defined by:
- An existing monday.com team
- By selecting an item and column on the board where all individual members are defined
This makes a total of six different recipes. As with all our apps the app is priced as a modest one-time charge per account and comes with a 10-days trial period. More information (including pricing and detailed document to be found here.
Happy assignments .