Sales CRM pricing

Hello!

I am working with some clients who have monday WM pro, and are interested in the Sales CRM product, my question is
Yes, to hire CRM Sales do they have to pay the full subscription or if they already have the Monday WM pro license, do they only pay a difference?

Hey Jose!

The monday sales CRM product is treated as a product you can add to your regular monday account (work management product) so you can’t have the sales CRM product without the work management base product.

Therefore, the price for the CRM product is the same whether you already pay for the work management product or are buying the monday sales CRM product for the first time because you cannot have the sales CRM without also purchasing a work management plan.

Does this help clarify?

1 Like

I find this model extremely frustrating on some fronts. Particularly because I have to physically “switch apps” to access certain features. I.e. The “item description” in the item detail view is only available if you are in the Monday Dev product. So if I want to take advantage of that, I have to switch form WM to DEV. This is far from ideal. Are there plans to change that? So that when I pay for DEV or CRM, I don’t have to switch from my WM account to access those features?

1 Like

Yes, Charlotte, thank you!