Sales Customer Service

What is the fastest way to contact monday? Is there customer chat section so i can ask and receive an answer in real-time?

Hi @consultant :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

The fastest way to get in touch with us is via our support team, who can be reached via support@monday.com.
We don’t currently offer a live chat support option, but our support team are available 24/7 and do tend to answer quite efficiently!

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,

Dani

Hi again @consultant!

It look like the previous post here might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hello, I’ve reached out to support@monday.com several times in last two months. I am still waiting to receive a response. Can someone please help?

Thanks so much!

Hi @cvenegas - we at Polished Geek are a certified partner with monday, perhaps we can help? Feel free to reach out to me at deb@polishedgeek.com and I’ll be happy to see if I can assist, whether it’s a sales question or product support.

Hi @cvenegas :wave:

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues contacting our support team.
Our emails can sometimes get routed to the spam folder so I wonder if you could take a look here?
If not, please feel free to reach out via a private message with your email address so we can continue to look into this!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.