Who to contact if support is unable to help?

My colleague has contacted Monday support with no resolution to her problem. She has asked for my advice and there is clearly something wrong. Do Monday.com have higher technical staff that could help with her problem, it’s really slowing down our processes.

Thank you in advance

Chris

1 Like

Hey @ChrisCollings,

Sorry to hear you’re having this challenge. In my experience, raising a Monday.com chat ticket is really quick and has good turn around. If you haven’t tried “Chat” maybe give that a go and see if it helps. If it’s something urgent that you need some guidance on, you’re welcome to reply to this thread and maybe we can help you in a pinch? Here is a video to find the chat help if you haven’t tried that yet. Good luck, and if your colleague needs any other help, feel free to reach out, or reply to this thread.

Stephen
stephen@thesaasjedi.com

1 Like

If you could share the issue here, the community can assist, and there are folks from monday here who may be able to escalate things to more advanced teams.

1 Like

Hi @Stephen_tsj,
Thank you for taking the time to respond, it’s really appreciated.

Yes I agree that customer service is usually very good. We have used Monday for two years and are advanced users, so the issues my colleague is experiencing are tech side.

Basic things like getting mentioned should create a notification, but it does not always create a notification. Her My Work tab is not working either, as the tasks she is assigned to aren’t showing up.

She is in contact with support at present, I will post here again if there is no resolution. Thank you again.

Chris

1 Like

Thank you @codyfrisch,

My colleague is in communication with the help desk at present. I will be sure to message back here if there is no resolution.

Cheers again

Chris

1 Like

An absolute pleasure, I hope they’re able to assist your colleague quickly. Good luck!

1 Like

@Stephen_tsj, Thank you!