Monday for Customer Support

I’d like to know if anyone uses MDC to handle their customer support requests. Currently, my team is TRYING to make this work. We don’t have email integration, as our email is not able to integrate into Monday, and we are grasping at straws to make this work.

I’ve seen the Use Case article on Monday, I’ve been to the webinars about “Customer Support”, I’ve reached out to support@monday.com (they’ve given some good ideas) but none of it has been helpful. If someone uses Monday for support can you please tell me how you’ve done it and most importantly, if it works for you? Monday’s only solution seems to be to get additional software to manage support.

We are trying to implement something similar - did you figure out a good solution for this?

Hi @cfraticelli and @anotherbradidea :wave:

Thanks so much for posting in the Community about this!
To be completely transparent with you, the easiest way to facilitate Customer Support requests via the platform would be via the email integration, although I do appreciate this isn’t an option for you in this case.

I would love to learn a little more about how you’re both currently managing your CS requests at the moment to see if we can provide any further suggestions, although these may require using a third party integration to achieve what you’re looking for.

Best,

Dani

Hi again @anotherbradidea!

Were you able to resolve this? We’d be happy to continue to assist if you have any unanswered questions!

Best,

Dani

Although it may not be the most elegant solution, we used the form option to have users submit tickets directly. We updated our support email to return an automated response directing users to the form and we added the link to our website for easy access. We typically get 10-20 emails per day and it has worked quite well so far.

Alternatively you could forward the emails you get to the support board to create a new item.

Thanks so much for sharing this @KellyD :raised_hands:

This is definitely a possible workaround for this particular use case, and is a really useful tip!
We love hearing how different teams are using the platform, and posting your answer will help other users in the Community who may also be looking to use monday for their Customer Support teams :partying_face:

Hi all!

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as closed.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani