Selecting and dragging multiple items

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to Monday.com. Can you please guide me as to how can I not only select multiple items but be able to drag them up and down in a group. Now when I try to do that, it just drags one item.

You can select multiple items - hover of the small coloud block just to the left of the item name, it will open up and you can tick each item you want (you can also use shift to select a block or items).
A menu will also appear offering you options to delete, move, etc… this is more reliable than drag/drop.

You can also use the sort order, to sort columns before selecting which can be useful.

Hi @MediaVoice :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

It look like this post here Selecting and dragging multiple items - #2 by MHaigh might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hi @MediaVoice

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.