Selective calendar integration + multiple contact attendees for CRM "Activities"?

Hello, I am getting set up with the Monday CRM and I am trying to solve two problems with the “Email & Activities” functionality.

1. I see that I can integrate Google Calendar for the activities. That’s helpful and avoids needing to manually create a lot of sales calls. But my question is, how can I only add certain events from my Gcal and not all of them? For instance, if I don’t want to add all my internal meetings to the CRM.

2. Second, how do I make Monday recognize that multiple Contacts (items in the Contacts board) are associated with a specific Activity (such as a meeting or a call summary that I created manually?)

Thanks for your help.

Hey Jay,

Good questions :pray:

1. At this time, using our native G-cal integration, all events are synced from G-cal to monday.com - I apologise for the setback. To work around this, I’d recommend looking into third-party tools like Zapier to further customise the recipe. I will share this feedback internally with our internal team.

2. At this time, each activity created via the emails and activities app is associated with a specific item. My recommendation would be to use a recipe like one of the following, however you would still need to manually sync those additional items/contacts to the specific activity… I understand this isn’t the most ideal approach however working with the current functionality I believe this might be a way forward…

Does this make sense?