Setting up due dates based on event date

Hi @LaurenClev

I saw a post of yours from last February about how to set up due dates based off of an event date. I wanted to reach out to see if you are still using Monday.com for your event planning, and if so, how you like it.

I am currently using ClickUp, and there is a LOT I like about it. Unfortunately, I can’t set a due date for a task x number of days from the event date. I’ve invested a significant amount of time and money into ClickUp, so before I jump ship and try another option, I wanted to find out more about your experiences with Monday.com, and if there are limitations you have found.

I’m looking for a robust task/project management option that will allow me to automate creation of a to do list for a variety of repetitive events based on submission of a form. I love all the options of things I can do with Clickup, but this one date issue is a big roadblock for me right now.

Appreciate any input you or other event/project planners can share!

Thanks,
Kelly

hi @KellyL

Welcome to the community! If you are looking for planning with dependencies between items that also support backward planning from an event date I recommend you have a look at this app at the marketplace.

I am still facing a same issue. I want to know more.