Show deals under contact information

Hello everyone, new customer here.

I have two boards:

1. A list of financial opportunities presented to us by different people (shown below)

2. A contact information (CRM) board

When I look up a certain contact in the CRM, I want to be able to have the subitems show the first three columns from picture #1 (but only corresponding to that same person in both pictures). Basically I want the deals to feed under the persons’ contact information. Is this possible? If so, how! I’ve spent hours trying to figure this out haha.

Best,
Hussein

Hey @Hussein ~ Welcome to the Community! :wave:

We don’t currently have a way to automate the creation of subitems that auto-populate information from items on another board in the way you are describing.

Rather than using subitems, would using the Connect Boards Column as your “Agent” column work for you instead?

This way, you can click on the name of the agent you assigned and a popup will appear that includes their information:

If you make sure that when you are setting it up that there is a two-way connection between the deals board and the contact board, then every time you assign a contact to a new deal, the connection with that deal will also appear in the connect boards column of the contact, so you can easily see a list of all the deals they are assigned to:

You can of course also work on manually adding a subitem to the contact for every new deal and then connecting to that deal and then use The Mirror Column to mirror information for the first 3 columns so you have the set up you described wanting:

However, as mentioned, you will need to be manually creating these subitems and linking these deals accordingly if this is what you want since we do not have an automation that will achieve this at the moment.

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jenna

This is awesome, thank you very much for the help! Solved :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.