Start and end time in date column

Agreed. One of our team’s responsibilities is managing event promotions. Not having a time field in the form view is an issue. I tried using SurveyMonkey as my form, since the Monday forms don’t support times but then it became apparent that NO fields in Monday support time. This is a biggie folks. This is a borderline deal breaker for us. Why not support something so simple?

1 Like

This is the deal breaker for us in order to fully integrate our work flow. We will check back periodically on the progress. Until this is improved we’ll continue to use Trello.

This start and end time as well as 2-way sync for Google Calendar is a must have. Hope you guys are making it happen! Thanks for the updates!

4 Likes

Same here - cant use it as a team calender. So the workaround is using another tool and the effect of it is, that people spend less time in monday and more in the other tool.
As this feature is requested for a long time already, I dont think that this will be integrated soon.

4 Likes

Trying to give a reminder to monday team about this feature, it is very useful and seems a lot of us are in need of it. Thanks for any efforts towards this Monday.com Team

2 Likes

Hi, this feature is critical in terms of integration of schedules in outlook! Please give it another review!

2 Likes

Also adding to this, we would need this feature :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. We’ve just starting using Monday, and I love it, but I’m a bit flabergasted that this function isn’t available… It’s just not working for us with 1 hour events! I REALLY hope this gets revolved very quickly!!

2 Likes

Come on team Monday :slight_smile: Help us out!

2 Likes

Hey @ivanhong-monday.com

Last year you responded to this topic. You mentioned that you passed this on to the product team to review and consider. What is the current status of this? As you can see, many people would benefit from this being integrated into Monday.
We have been waiting for this for a long time now and I wonder if this will be improved.

Help us out please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, it will be a subscription killer if not implemented soonest

Hey @ivanhong-monday.com, any update on this? Is there roadmap we can check out for up and coming features?

Surely this is a fairly quick feature to integrate, as you already offer 1hour time slots! A duration box shouldn’t take long to code at all!

3 Likes

I am also looking for this feature. I found a plethora of threads on this but most of them dating back a year or more. Apparently nothing has been done in this regard to time blocking or allocation of time slots/hours. I really wanted to trial monday again for my use case, but since the calendar view - since 2018! - when I last reviewed it has not evolved in any way, shape or form to show exact time blocks/hours/end times, I still cannot use this.

Hey @ivanhong-monday.com, are there any updates? Please give us some information on this.

The community asked the question a long time ago, but there is no clear answer do you plan to do something with this :frowning: We are looking forward to your reply.

We are new to monday and have been using it for a few months now. This is one of our biggest issues! Really would love to see an end time! While you are on it, if the start time gets adjusted it would also be great for the end time to automatically adjust. Trying to create process + task boards would be much improved with this feature.

3 Likes

@ivanhong-monday.com Any update on this? We cannot manage the site calendar without this function and I am now looking for an alternate solution to manage our venue calendar, which is very inefficient and frustrating.

@everyone on this thread- Does anyone have a calendar integration that helps them manage the length of bookings and the rooms AND integrates with Monday?

Thanks in advance.

Liz

1 Like

Adding my voice to this request. Want to be able to have a calendar showing booking time of facilities and a start to end ability for each booking - shown on the calendar - is essential.

2 Likes

Hello All

Really could use this feature as well please !

Regards

Hi everyone! I’m excited to let you know that our developers have this on the roadmap, and we are hoping to roll out an improved version of the Date column later this year. Stay tuned for updates later on. And thanks so much for all your feedback. It’s been so helpful for our team :pray::heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for the reply, @zaneta!

To be honest, managing time properly with Monday boards is something that I’ve been trying to do for a full year now to no avail. This could potentially really help. Any way we can get a bit better insight into anticipated timeline of beta/release? (an estimated range would be fine)

I’m about to go shop for a time tracking/calendar integration tool fairly soon…I’ve been holding out for Monday.com to work out some kinks and improve functionality. I just can’t wait forever…

3 Likes

@escufca and @zaneta

If you find a good calendar integration I would be very interested in this! We have a multi use venue with different groupings of spaces with interdependencies. The Kanban option might help but honestly isn’t robust enough for what we need. Even if Monday cannot do calendarizing it would be great if they could partner with some apps that can do venue management- resource allocation by room and time, interdependencies, etc. And all of this needs to support the dashboard view so we can aggregate multiple project boards.

Thanks

Liz

1 Like