Sub-item date query

Hi,

I have just started to use monday.com, so far so good!

I wondered whether there was a way that sub-item dates could be a date which is subtracted from the date attached to the main activity? i.e. the sub-item date should be the main activity date minus 7 working days.

Is that possible?

Hi Bradley

Currently there is no way for us to auto-populate a Sub-Item date column based off a date column from a parent-item. As we continue to add functionality to sub-items, hopefully we’ll be able to do more cross-board automations between parent items & sub-items.

For more info on sub-items, including our roadmap for improving them, see our sub-item help doc

Hi @BradleyN :wave:

It look like this post here Sub-item date query - #2 by DWeaver might have answered your question, is that correct?

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hi again @BradleyN!

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.