Subitem timeline in item timeline (without mirroring)

I restarted your trail period, you are good for another 10 days. All information, including pricing and purchasing can be found at 25|Rollup Subitems - Excellent Team

As stated, it is a one-time price for the entire monday account.

Wow! Thank you so much.
I tried now to use it on timeline, but it seems the automation doesn’t summarize it to the parent task. What am I doing wrong?

Looks like you didn’t follow the HowTo document, see https://excellent-team.nl/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Rollup-Subitems.pdf and didn’t specify the prerequisite triggers.

Thank you for the explanation. I would suggest making it more intuitively. There was no place telling me to read the HowTo doc or that there is one…

Just stumbled over the same limitation. Parent/Child timeline synch is such an obvious and mandatory requirement for a PM tool. That’s like MS starting to offer Word without letters and asking users to purchase them via 3rd party apps. :person_facepalming: Are those 1.6k for unlimited boards per user ? Per workspace ? How does the limited amount of boards version work ? Can I apply the feature to X amount of boards at a time and move them around or do they get used up ( lets say I create a board and delete it later) ?

The Rollup Subitems app is licensed per board unrelated to users / workspaces etc. When you delete the integrations from one board that license is “freed Up” and can be used for another board. As long as the total number of boards where you installed the app is lower or equal to the number of boards purchased you are fine.

I gave up. For everyone else with that problem, look into Smartsheets. That does it out of the box, has unlimited subitem hierarchies and no dependency limitations. I had the unthankful job to evaluate different PM tools for my company and spend the whole weekend trying to wrestle Monday, Asana and ClickUp into submission. I think they are just made for a different use case, managing large teams with simple repetitive tasks. If you want something MS Project like for an engineering project with hundreds of dependencies and complex task hierarchies all of them fail.

Hi again, I’m trying to understand, please help me:
In my company (Nayax) we have many Monday users. All of them set on the company account, but act as separate accounts. When we purchase your add-on, and we go for the Unlimited Target Boards do we need to purchase it for each one of the users or we purchase it once for the whole company?
Thanks

Hi @christinar

The app will work within a specific monday account (monday account URL). So, if you have just one monday account URL (like mycompany-team.monday.com) the app will work for all users in that account.