Subitems deleted when pulse was moved to a different board

I have a bunch of task boards that all have the same layout in different workspaces. The idea was to easily be able to move a task from one board to another should a different team need to continue working on it. The problem is that if I move a pulse that has sub-items, all of those sub-items are removed and I have to recreate them. There was already a subitem column created the destination board, those sub-items should transfer with the pulse.

Wij hebben inderdaad hetzelfde probleem. Hoe kunnen wij de subitems mee dupliceren?

I believe this has been covered in a few other community threads but just want to re-affirm my vote for this to be sorted out. I’ve also had this problem when trying to move tasks with sub-items from one board to another and losing the sub-items data. We depend a lot on our automations for moving tasks to different boards and now are completely restricted on what we can do due to sub-items (a feature which has been a welcomed addition and one we are now actively using).

Do we have any ETA when a fix for this would be implemented as I will assume this may be a highly requested fix and something that should have been acknowledged when building sub-items knowing your community use automations and multiple boards.

It’s on the Subitems Map, but looks to be a bit down the list, so you might have to find an interim workaround.

https://view.monday.com/480751376-c22b2fe6c069076f55f20289b4d3f04f

1 Like