Summarize Time from Mirrored Column

I like that we can now summarize a mirrored column, but I noticed that I cannot summarize time. That would be extremely helpful. My parent board has the primary project and a group on a child board has the detailed tasks. Time is tracked on each task. On the parent board, I’d simply like to see sum of the time that has been used across all of the tasks and then compare it to the expected or estimated time that I have in my parent board. Is this possible?

Hey @wyrobot! I up-voted your FR, and I have a related one here. If you also need this feature, give me an up-vote!

Mirror Column - Select Entire Board or Group

1 Like

+1 on this.
in addition remember to make the roll-up function work together with various linked board, actually this function only support 1 board.

1 Like

Hi @wyrobot, Peter et al,

I created an app with features called “Report Status to Main” and “Report Number to Main”. Look to me you are looking for “Report Time to Main”? Please have a look at Monday app with automations released - #4 by basdebruin and let me know if this is the kind of master - detail relationship you are looking for.