The monday.com AI hackathon is coming up and you’re invited to join us!

Hi everyone!

We’ve just announced the monday.com AI Assistant which will enhance how customers interact and build on the monday.com WorkOS and support various use cases. Today, we’re excited to invite developers to enhance the capabilities of the monday AI Assistant and build apps for our app marketplace.
The details: June 20-22, 2023 in Tel Aviv, New York, London, and online. Want to learn more and apply? Click here.

Let us know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Super Excited for this! Although I do have some questions regarding when to start working on this.

• Is this going to be like last year’s hackathon, where there is a longer working window (>1 month)?
  • Am I allowed to begin work and ideation right now, or should I wait to do it all during the event time window?

Hey!

We will release the new infrastructure to create AI app features only before the hackathon, but we will provide more details to the participants in the upcoming weeks.
You can already think on ideas for your upcoming cool apps!

Hope it helps,
Or

3 Likes

Hey Fridman,

Thanks for sharing details!

I would like to know more details about this monday.com AI hackathon. How do we participate or any pre-requisite we need to do before this session.

I already register for hackathon and Super excited. Need more info. like how do we share our ideas for this AI application or any different windows from there we can take update or share our own ideas and our own MyApp Application need to be submitted?

Appreciate your response!
Thanks, in advance!

1 Like

Hey Fridman,
Thanks for sharing details!
Super Excited for this! Although I do have some questions regarding connecting to discord in lablab.ai , is there any way to connect without discord to AI hackathon challenge, we are not allow to access discord due to policy of our company.
Thanks
Manikanta Gone

Hey @manikanta6264 !
Is there another communication channel that works in your company? Slack?

Thanks,
Or Fridman

Hey @OrFrid
We are using following communication channel

1. Teams
  2. GoogleChat

Thanks,
Manikanta Gone

Hey @manikanta6264 ,
Not sure we will have channels there, but you can participate in the hackathon. We can send materials in other ways also.

Hey @OrFrid
can you please guide me how can I Register to the Hackathon and what are the Prerequisites.

Thanks,
Manikanta Gone

All details are here @manikanta6264 !

Hey @OrFrid
I have successfully enrolled with the Hackathon and Created My Team and Channel on Discord, Can you please guide me further steps.
Thanks,
Manikanta Gone

Hello @manikanta6264,

You will get all the details and further steps after you register!

Hey @OrFrid @Matias.Monday
I have successfully enrolled with the Hackathon and Created My Team and Channel on Discord. How can I connect to Mentors and discuss about concept.
Thanks,
Manikanta Gone

Hello again @manikanta6264, I am informed that there are pre-hackathon events detailed in Discord!