Time Tracking as a calendar view so I can see who worked on what during the day

I have set up a time tracking dashboard which is quite useless as it only tells me the hours each employee has done for the day which is pointless. Is there a way to view by calendar where I can see what jobs they actually worked on and for how long as opposed to just how many hours they have worked? Clockify has this feature

2 Likes

Hi @08ash89 :wave:
Welcome to the Community!

In this case, you might find The Workload Widget to be a better option for you.
This widget allows you to see how your work is being divided between your team members on a calendar view.

You can use the Time Tracking data by selecting it in the ‘Effort and Capacity’ tab in the settings:

This will allow you to see how your resources are split at a glance! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Do you think this could be an option for you?

Best,

Dani

I don’t believe that answers the question. I am also frustrated that the workload view doesn’t show the hours actually spent working on projects, but divides the time throughout the life of the ticket. I can appreciate having a “planned time allocation” view that goes into the future, but when I want to focus on actual effort spent, it also gets applied through out until the due date.

Thanks!
Liz

1 Like

YES! This needs to be a feature please!

I have been looking for a way to see which tasks I tracked time for in chronological order by day. Something like the Calendar in dashboards, in the day view - as I start and stop a time tracker it will document the task name and time range spent on it. This will give me a chronological account/schedule of my day that I can then share with my manager or use to check on items I worked on for any given day.

It would help me as, an employee, with accountability in tracking my monthly time and organization within my day so I can see where I forgot to start and stop my time tracking; but it would also help me as a manager to see what was touched for specific teammates throughout their day and for how long.