Timeline Column support in forms

The timeline column is now supported in forms!

Your timeline columns will now appear as start and end date pickers in forms, expanding the type of information you can capture with the form view.

P.S. This change does not affect existing forms. If you have a timeline column in your board and an existing form view, the timeline will appear hidden in the form.

6 Likes

Excellent! keep going like this

1 Like

That’s not the best part. The best part is the subtle change that the Monday.com team did and that was that now when my teammates click on the timeline they don’t get confused because of accidentally the center rather than the edges of the timeline. It was so frustrating when I kept getting called over for little things like that. Now I can work in peace knowing that I don’t need to warn them about not clicking in the center of the timeline when making changes. Hope that made sense…it’s been a long day and I wish there was a button to click DONE so I can sleep. Goodnight :sleeping:

This is really great but the start and end date pickers in the form currently do not allow you to select the same day for the start and end date. Is there a fix in the works for this? Thanks!

2 Likes

@sarafw yes! fixed! sorry for that :smile: and thank you for the heads-up.

Wow, that was fast, thank you!